Friday 23 May 2014

MANGO LASSI...

it is mango season and being a mango lover i wait the whole year for this time to make my favorite dishes out of the yummy delicious mangoes. my brother who loves fruit juices loves mango lassi. though i don't like adding milk products in my juices, i prepared this for my brother and he loved it... so i thought i will share the recipe with you and help you beat the heat this summer...



TIME TAKEN: 5 MINS       SERVES: 2

INGREDIENTS:

MANGO PULP (CHILLED)
1 CUP
FRESH CURD (CHILLED)
1 CUP
FRESH CREAM (OPTIONAL)
2 – 3 TBSPS.
SUGAR OR HONEY
AS REQUIRED

METHOD:

 Ø  Blend all the above mentioned ingredients together until smooth for a min. Pour it into a serving glass and serve it chill.


SUGGESTIONS:

 ü  If you want the lassi to be thin add milk to set the consistency as desired. But make sure that the lassi doesn’t become too watery.

 ü  I have used alphonsa mangoes for this recipe. Any mango variety can be used as desired.

 ü  If the mangoes are too sweet, sugar or honey can be avoided. I mostly avoid adding additional sweet to juices or flavored lassi.


No comments:

Post a Comment